Selasa, 24 Juni 2008

What is my interest most??? Pipe organ? or Piano?

I guess ... I like both of them... Pipe organ and Piano. But what most? Considering my capability, during 15 years I learned Pipe Organ or Orgel. I think it is time for me to choose which instrument I want to focus on. I realize and aware that piano is quite expensive to be bought. What about pipe organ? I guess it's kind more difficult to buy pipe organ... where will I put that in my house.. Even I have already share my room with my organ. I slept with it.

Dilema? no..not really. If I could turn back my time, I want to learn both... and keep focus on those instruments.

The part that I like most to be played at pipe organ is TROUMPHET VOLUNTARY... wow.. it's amazing.. the sound fully every corner of the church.

Well, anyway.. now I have decided to focus on pipe organ...